-- Đây là chương trình từ thiện nhằm mục đích giúp đỡ trẻ em nghèo khó được đến trường do Hạnh và các bạn cùng hợp tác. Các anh/chị/bạn/em có thể ủng hộ tập vở, sách giáo khoa, bút viết, truyện tranh... hoặc tiền bạc tùy khả năng của mình. Rất mong được sự quan tâm và giúp đỡ của mọi người! --
During my traveling around the country, I have seen so many poor kids who can't go to school, and I have to say it is so upset to know that they can't go to school because their parents are too poor to support them, even the school fees are not very much. I hope that you can share this feeling with me and we can do something to help them.
I have talked to some friends and we are setting up a charity program "Supporting poor kids going to School" by:
- Paying for their tuition fees and school development fees (around VND100,000 for primary school and around VND150,000-200,000 for high school per year per student).
- Buying books/ notebooks/ pens for the kids so they can use these throughout the year (around VND300,000 to VND400,000 per kid).
Some friends and I will start with a small number, 30 for this year to start and will start at Ba Tri - Ben Tre, the place I have visited previously. We will buy books/ notebooks and bring to them before the new school year starts. I hope that we can continue like this every year to support these 30 kids to study until high school, and if possible, can help them in choosing their directions in their future career.
I hope with your help we can extend the support to poor kids in other areas (or the areas that you want to support).
A little support can make some differences in our world, and I hope you will share with me. Also, you can contact the kids directly (letters/ phones/ visits) to make sure that they are doing alright (I think if you can be a mentor for those kids, it will be great).
Please kindly find below is a specific plan for the charity event:
1. If you would like to distribute money or things/stuff (i.e notebook, studying book, pens, pencils, comic book...) please be noted that its deadline is on 19 Aug at 6pm. Please contact me directly for donation. I am available from 9am to 6pm from Mon to Fri from now on, and I can be reached by cellphone of 0903 186 591.
2. If you would like to join the event, please also contact me for registration by 13 Aug for transportation and other related things (lunch, boat fee...)
3. The Charity Event is going to be held on 24 Aug. (I also inform you in details by 20 Aug)
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call/email me.
Thanks so much for your attention and have a nice weekend!
(Please be noted that the program is not sponsored/deal with any authorities/offices and we are not relying on any religious groups or organizations. It is only our hearts that want to do something for the poor people).