Monday, September 4, 2006

Someone is being missed




I have just remembered the memories with my ex-guy, in Da Lat. How fast the time is! Two years passed. Every moment is a memory which I cannot forget. Good and bad. Fun and sad. Drunk and tipsy. Yet he is  still in my mind, even in my dreams. I miss him so much. I called him on my last birthday just to hear his voice via the phone. I tried so hard to be perfect for him, but he let that chance get away two years ago. We all have changed and growed up from that time. That is how life goes, I guess!


So, my friend, sometime I want to forget everything in my life, but how come? I know a saying: "Don't let your mind control you. Control your mind, and it will work for you." Yeah! It is great when you can do this thing. Life is on...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment