Tuesday, August 1, 2006

I don't want to miss a thing




I could stay awake just to hear you breathing,

Watch you smile while you are sleeping,

While you're far away and dreaming

I could spend my life in this sweet surrender

I could stay lost in this moment forever

When every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure...



I don't wanna close my eyes,

I don't wanna fall asleep cause I'd miss you babe

And I don't want to miss a thing

Cause even when I dream of you,

The sweetest dream would never do

I'd still miss you babe and I don't want to miss a thing.



Lying close to you, feeling your heart beating

And I'm wondering what you're dreaming,

Wondering if it's me you're seeing

And then I kiss your eyes, and thank God we're together

I just wanna stay with you in this moment forever, forever and ever.



And I don't wanna miss one smile

I don't wanna miss one kiss

I just wanna be with you, right here with you just like this

Well, I just wanna hold you close

And feel your heart so close to mine

And just stay here in this moment

For all the rest of time...


------------------------------------------------------------



Don't wanna close my eyes ...

Don't wanna fall asleep, yeah ...

I don't wanna miss a thing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment