Wednesday, August 2, 2006

My birthday is coming...




Image ... only one month later. This day is the National Day of Vietnam, the 2nd of September. I am very proud of this thing. Image This year, my Thai pastry chef promised to make a gâteau for me. Image I have a plan for myself: light up a candle on the birthday cake, make a wish, blow out the candle, and eat... Image Image Maybe I will invite some close friends and colleagues come to coffee shop to have dinner. I would like to cook by myself in order to treat them to most delicious dishes. Image Do you agree?


 


On my birthday, I like to go out with my friends. In many recent years, I used to ride on Đồng Khởi street two or three times, visited the Notre Dame Church from the outside gate, and looked at everybody walking around. Alone! Image Does anyone want to join with me this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment