Saturday, August 5, 2006

Ice Cream Buffet - Buffet Kem




Last night I went out for ice cream buffet with my old friend. She is planning to open a small coffee shop few months later, so I recommended her a place where she can taste all kinds of ice creams. It is the Fanny shop at 29 - 31 Tôn Thất Thiệp street, District 1. Ice cream buffet includes 33 different flavours will be hold on every first Friday of month, with the price is only 47,000 VND for adults, and 30,000 VND for children. I had the chance to taste all of these ones, and I like ice creams with raspberry, passion fruit, lime, chocolate, peanut, banana, pineapple, vanilla, strawberry flavours... Image The only complaining thing is too much people. You can't enjoy all ice creams and relax, even talk to your friend. It's too noisy! It's better to reduce the number of guests. The host should have known this thing. Image

No comments:

Post a Comment