Wednesday, November 2, 2005

How do you think about your first love?

Hi everybody!


As you know, the above title is the subject of this week. "HOW DO YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR FIRST LOVE?"


My first love... Ah! I don't know where I have to start to talk to you. Once upon a time, when I was in high school, I used to like one of my classmates very much. But he thought that I was only his good friend, not girl friend. Image


Until last year, when I graduated from my university, I had a practical course in Liberty 1 Hotel before finishing my B.S program. I met another guy, good and friendly. First, I only thought he was as same as my older brother. And then, we talked to and met each other daily, went to coffee shop together.... One day, my heart told me I REALLY LOVE HIM! 


Ok, this is my first love. And would you like to share your love story with other people? Please feel free to send your story!


Bye bye for now, and see you soon. Image

2 comments:

  1. very nice story
    keep writting more
    luv yah

    ReplyDelete
  2. About first lovee? Just only don't sure anything! :D

    ReplyDelete