Monday, July 31, 2006

The Ending of Us...




For my old guy, T.A...


I still remember exactly every word in your message on the 2nd of November, 2004. Very clearly, and very painful! Image I couldn't do anything to change your decision, when you wanted to leave and let me down. No reason, no explanation! Just left me alone. I was shocked... Image Image


 


Two years passed. Everything with you is only in my memory. Sometimes, I missed you so that I wanted to call you right away, just in order to hear your voice via the phone. I know you are far far away now, but I will never forget what happened between us. Time is move on... I believe in one day I will meet another guy who is better than you, enough to be with me forever! Image


 


Good luck to you, my guy! Image

No comments:

Post a Comment